Saturday, December 3, 2011

Excited State

Salam,

I like that feeling. Why the because, I try my luck on a contest. And yes, the simplest contest anyone can enter. But, the winner probability... Oh, dear. I think I need to meet my Mathematics teacher and lecturer NOW. Only three out of (nobody can tell until the contest end), will be the winner.

Firstly, I watch this video, KlairedelysArt. Then, you know me. Got excited. 

I just comment this on her blog, Klaire de Lys:

Enter me. ‎(ɔ ˘⌣˘)

And it come out like this when I post it.

4588. Noie December 2, 2011, 4:44 pm 
           Enter me. ‎(ɔ ˘⌣˘)

Isn't that really nice number?? Cool right. I hope it will be lucky for me. 
Wish me luck!

This and more I will get if I'm the winner. Love this!

Btw, wish another luck for me. I think, a lot of it.

  1. Pray for me. So, I can get my purse back.
  2. My group can win the Show Robic thing.
  3. My group can perform well in our program.
  4. For sure for my final exam.
Okay, that's that from me. Thanks guys!

2 comments: